Residential Supervisor (RS)
Residential Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Program Supervisor is the primary liaison between the Direct Support Professionals, families/guardians, day program, and the County Case Manager.
- Ensure all programmatic features of the client’s Individual Service Plan and Individual Program Plan are carried out in an effective manner.
- Manage staff and responsible for the decision making necessary for the operation of their department.
We are looking for people who are:
- At least 1 year of experience working with individuals with disabilities or similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Supervisory experience desired but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Competitive wage
- Benefits package including paid vacation, health insurance, 401K with 8% match, wellness reimbursement, AFLAC, etc.
- Fun and rewarding environment