LPN or RN
- Manage health care for our clients under the direction of a physician.
- Schedule regular visits to all assigned home sites
- Assist the Residential Supervisors in coordinating and scheduling medical appointments.
- Monitor for medication errors, oversee medication storage.
- Assist Residential Supervisors in monitoring clients on psychotropic medications for side effects and effectiveness of medications.
- Provide physical checks as necessary.
- Provide training to clients, and Residential Supervisors.
- Ensure that all orders and recommendations are followed, documented and evaluated.
- Minnesota RN or LPN licensure
- Good computer skills
- Driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Nursing experience preferred, but not required, we will train the right candidate!
- Competitive wage
- Benefits package including paid vacation, health insurance, 401K with 8% match, wellness reimbursement, AFLAC, etc.
- Fun and rewarding environment
Job Type: Full-time